Saturday, April 02, 2005

Striking It Rich -- Finally!

I had an incredible bit of good luck this week, and on Monday I will let my boss know that I'm leaving the company to take an early retirement.

It all started with an e-mail. The gentleman who sent it, Mgoto Mumguboo, has access to $26 million. Due to some strange and unfair Nigerian banking law, he isn't able to withdraw the funds himself. That's where I come in.

All I had to do was send him my account and routing numbers from my checking account. All of the $26 million will be deposited into my account within 10 days, and all I have to send him in return is a paltry $3 million, which nets me the other $23 million. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sam, just searching for information on MLM and found your blog. Actually Striking It Rich -- Finally! was not exactly what I was looking for, it caught my eye and got my attention. I understand now how I landed on your site when I typed in MLM related information, and I'm glad I found your page. Great post.

Sam said...

I guess I learned my lesson...no more Nigerian bank stories, or I'll be inundated with junk replies.