Thursday, October 16, 2008

Smoking Again (the last time)

It's been more than 2 weeks since the last post, so I thought I'd better
get something up here before I completely lose your attention. More posts
to follow, but here is a quick one...

Two posts from last spring dealt with smoking. I know it's bad for you. I
also believe a business owner has the right to allow smoking or not. If you
can't take the smoke, stay out of the establishment. I won't rehash my
arguments here, but they can be found within these posts:

Up In
Smoke


Rights
and Wrongs


So, I stated my case, and some agreed with me and others disagreed. But I
now have the end-all be-all of the smoking debate...call it the smoking
gun, if you like. But here is the irrefutable evidence that smoking not
only should be allowed, but in certain cases it should be encouraged!


2 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Ha! Ha! I get your point. Those kids should also be made to visit McDonlads or Pizza Hut every day for their main meal...

BUT SERIOUSLY - CIGARETTES ARE DEATH! GIVE UP WHILE YOU CAN!

Anonymous said...

when did you take that picture of Nick Blazer in the ballhat?