Sunday, November 08, 2009

More From Wyndanwood

I can't seem to find the time to compose one of my typical awe-inspiring posts, so enjoy some scenes from Wyndanwood. These pictures were taken two weeks ago before the leaves fell off the trees. I just love it out there.


There is nothing like the smell of bacon frying in the open air. I made breakfast for everyone before they came over to the clearing where we took the pictures.



I think Beatrice likes it out here too.



The colors were just phenomenal, and the way they reflected off the pond made it hard to tell where the water ended and the land started.



Good thing Sonja remembered to bring the tripod!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Sam! Enjoy that slice of heaven.

rhymeswithplague said...

A handsome family in a beautiful fall setting!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Wow! Wyndanwood. A lovely name but how did Dorothy come up with it? I can't figure out if there is a dwelling house in your eighteen acres of heaven or are you planning to build one? You Americans! You are so rich! I must admit that I am rather jealous.

Sam said...

No house yet, YP, but we plan to build one. I'm not sure how Dorothy came up with the name, but it's about the wind and the woods! She has since named the pond Tippecanoe...for good reason, after we capsized the canoe last week...
If we were rich, we would own the 30 acres we initially wanted!