Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Another Thanksgiving come and gone...

We had nine people over this year. Among them: my mother and Dorothy's mother, who inexplicably showed up wearing matching purple jackets. Must be something about growing up during the Great Depression that leads to a fixation with all things purple!





Of course, Bea was also our guest, and it is simply a joy watching her grow up. She came down with the childhood affliction known as "happy feet," from which I hope she never recovers.



She'll turn 2 on Saturday, so I expect to post more about her after her birthday party on Sunday. Something tells me Grandpa Sam is going to spoil her some more...

5 comments:

Lux Lady... said...

The second video isn't working!
(And isn't Depression capitalized in this case? [I had a good teacher.])

Andrea said...

Great blog, Sam. Glad to seeing you enjoying your life and planning for a splendid future. I wish you well now, in retirement and beyond!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

The two senior mothers are only seen from behind. Next Thanksgiving could we possibly see them from the front? And yes, I can see why you'd want to spoil that little bundle of joy! Hope your eye is much better now.

Sam said...

Lux Lady: You are correct, and the editing is done! The second video is working for me, try it again.

Andrea: Thank you!

YP: I'll consider showing their faces next year! No change on the eye, will see doc next week to see what the problem is, but thanks for the concern.

Anonymous said...

Who are the two hot old broads at the piano? Hubba hubba.