Sunday, January 11, 2009

Despair

You've probably seen some of the demotivational posters that are sold by Despair.com. As one of the founders of Despair says, motivational posters don't work, and Despair's demotivational posters don't work even better.

There is a new feature on the site that allows you to create your own demotivational posters. You can order prints of your creation from the website, or you can save the images to your own computer. I tried my hand this morning, and here is my first original demotivational poster:



If you'd like to create your own posters, here is the link to the do-it-yourself area of Despair.com. There's even an instructional video to help you along.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hahaha! They're great! I'll have a go when I have a bit of time. Hmmm, I think my first poster might be: "Time Flies Like an Arrow. Fruit Flies Like a Banana.". Oh, not very demotivational, but funny, anyway.

I do like your rose, though.

Grumpy Old Ken said...

ironic slogan. Still trying re video etc. Will send details in more detail later. Thanks for interest.