Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Yorkshire Pudding "tagged" me, and being the imbecile I am, I didn't even know what he meant. He has explained that I am simply being asked to answer the questions that appear below, so here we go...

4 movies I'd watch again:
This one is easy. Once Upon a Time In The West, Once Upon A Time In America, Lawrence of Arabia, and Back To The Future. I have watched all of these movies many times, and I never tire of any of them.

4 places I've lived:
Bellevue, Ohio. Bowling Green, Ohio. Bay View, Ohio. Merl, Luxembourg.

4 TV shows I watch:
I had to put some thought into this, because the only show that I regularly watch is Good Morning America as I'm getting dressed for work. As for another three shows, I'll watch South Park and Seinfeld any time I run across them as I'm flipping through the channels. I tend to gravitate toward The History Channel, but I do not regularly watch any particular shows there, so for my fourth show, I'd have to say The Simpsons.

4 people I email:
Hmm...pick any four of my siblings.

4 things I eat:
Now we're talking...how about bacon, cheese, yellow perch and musk melons. But not all at once.

4 places I'd rather be:
On a sunny seashore, on a golf course, on a boat with a line in the water, or sitting on my brother's back porch drinking beers on a warm summer night. Especially on one of those clear, quiet nights when the stars are out and you can hear the corn grow. (And yes, you can hear corn grow at night under certain conditions.) Those evenings usually result in deep discussion about the size of the universe, and our small place within it.

Either that or we tell ghost stories to the kids, who become too scared to go to their bedrooms. Especially after you approach them with a very concerned look and say, "Whatever you do, do NOT look under your bed tonight."

No comments: