Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Road to Columbia

I commit to posting more Cabo pictures and stories later this week, but I wanted to post this little "movie" that I made today. It's just a series of pictures I took on the way to work a few weeks ago, which I did to document the mess that is Civic Center Drive...and the other three streets surrounding Mother Columbia. With construction on all 4 sides of the Columbia Gas building, the morning drive is more of an ordeal than a drive. My apologies for the stress this is likely to cause. But it's alright...the construction of the "Scioto Mile" riverfront park, the new Franklin County Courthouse, the condos, the parking garages, and the streets surrounding 200 Civic Center Drive will be completed by 2012.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawn, can we get some more pics of that hot Dorothy?

Yorkshire Pudding said...

It's like Great Britain! Roadworks holding everybody up but nobody actually working on the road!

Sam said...

YP - Of course no one is working, it takes longer that way. Nothing like job security.
Anonymous - as soon as you send pictures of that hot thing you are married to or lusting after, or both. (Disclaimer - not sure who that "Anonymous" is, but have an idea.)

clew said...

Hi there - my company is a subcontractor at the FCCH. If early returns are any indication, this will be a nice, long, drawn out project. :)

rhymeswithplague said...

So where are all those Cabo pictures you committed to? I've been holding my breath since December 14th!